KidCity Children’s Ministry Intern
We are looking for interns who have a passion for children and families, and a desire to seek valuable experience in managing children’s programs. This internship offers the opportunity to work in a positive, encouraging, and supportive environment, and gain valuable experience while making a genuine difference in the lives of children.Responsibilities include:
- Ensures that programs exceed expectations in providing a safe environment and enhancing character development, nurturing individual strengths and talents and providing exceptional hospitality to our children and families.
- Age-appropriate care (feeding, changing diapers, putting children down for naps, cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, crafts and play.
- Cleaning and sterilization of toys and children areas.
- Politely, courteously, and professionally interacting with all children, parents, and volunteers.
Education & Experience:
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
- Considers this position a ministry, not just a job.
- Practices healthy relational boundaries.
- Preferred HS Diploma
- Hands-on experience in working with children and parents
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of child development
- Ability to work in and contribute to an overall staff team strengths
- Excellent team-based leadership abilities
- Ability to positively inspire and encourage others
- Complete a background check
- Be available for the following shifts:
- Tuesdays: 8:30am-11:30am
- Wednesdays: 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursdays: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Sundays: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Additional shifts available when special events are scheduled.