New Featured Groups
Financial Peace University
– Meets Thursdays 7:00 – 8:30pm, in-person
– Learn the proven plan to beat debt, build wealth, and get ahead with money with Financial Peace University.
– Free childcare available
– Starting Point is an eight-week conversational small group environment where you can explore faith and experience community.
– Sundays 10-11:15am (Meets in Person)
Discerning the Voice of God
– Women’s Group, meeting online on Wednesdays from 7:00 – 8:15 pm
– Through this twelve week Book Study, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God – humble obedience.
Spiritual growth happens best when you're connected in authentic community.
Groups are a place where people have the opportunity to pursue authentic community and spiritual growth. When you join a group, you will spend time socializing, learning, and praying together. All you have to do is show up, join in, and be real.
How do I join a Group?
1. Select A Group Type
We have four Group Types: Life Group, Interest Group, Grow Group, and Recovery Group.
2. Click Join
Sign up to notify the group leader of your interest.
3. Show Up
Your new leader will let you know the details of your new group. All you need to do is show up!
Choose Your Group Type
Not sure which group is right for you?
We love helping people find the perfect group for them!
Find Your People
Click on the buttons below to filter our groups for easier searching!
Are you interested in Leading a Group?
Group leaders create a place where people can be real and grow. They are ordinary people God uses for his extraordinary purposes. They play a unique role in others' faith journeys and find that their faith grows along the way. Curious about leadership? Click the button below and our Groups Team will connect with you and help you take your next step!
Need help with Zoom in your Group?
If you run into any problems when using Zoom in your Group, we are happy to help! You can reach out to your Group Leader or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.