In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for our KidCity and Middle School Ministries gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we are ready to safely open our KidCity and YTH on Sunday, October 4th!
Check out the video below for more details!
Check out the video below for more details!
Checking My Family In
We've created a touchless check-in experience. You can go to LexCity.info and click on KidCity Check-In to download the Church Center app. Search Lexington City Church on the app to get started. You can also click on the button below to download the app. This app allows you check-in your kids ahead of time, manage your giving and groups, and other great options at LexCity Church. You can even check-in on your car ride to church and your name tag will be printed automatically before you arrive.
Upon checking your family in, you will confirm your answers to the pre-screening questions. When you arrive, all students, kids, and volunteers will have a touchless temperature check. Children in our preschool area will be escorted to and from their rooms from a single check-in point by KidCity Volunteers to minimize people in hallways and rooms.
We are asking all kids and students 2 years and older to participate in Masks-to-Move. This means that anytime kids are moving (entrance, exit, bathroom breaks, etc...) and anytime they are unable to social distance from others or playing around the room they must wear a mask. We also have extra adult and kids masks available on site.
Who loves seeing Julie, Austin, and Christina each week on KidCity Live? We are so grateful for the response from KidCity Live and are thankful that it has been a helpful tool for families during quarantine to stay connected to Jesus and grow closer to Him! We know that some families may still want to stay at home, so we are continuing to create new episodes of KidCity Live each week! You can find them online by clicking on the buttons below!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All staff and volunteers are being asked to follow the "Masks to Move" policy.
- KidCity Volunteers will keep their mask on at all times while in a classroom serving.
- All Staff and Volunteers will check-in at our volunteer desk and then be screened according to COVID-19 and CDC guidelines.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the building.
- Volunteers will be assisting any child entering KidCity Jr, to ensure the least amount of people in hallways and classrooms.
- Use the Church Center app for Touchless Check-In.
- All adults and children ages 3 and up wear a mask when moving from one location to another or when unable to social distance yourself.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- We encourage you to stay home and join us at LexCity.tv if you:
- Don't feel well or have any health concerns
- Have a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher
- Are showing any symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 cases according to the CDC
How do I check-in my kids/students?
- The easiest way to check in your family is through the Church Center app! You can download the app by clicking the button below. Once you download the app, search for Lexington City Church, then you will be asked to either sign in or create an account. If you currently give, serve on a team, or are in a group you will use the same login information to log in to the Church Center App. Once you are logged in, click on Check-In and select the family member or members you would like to check in. Then you will be able to select the service you are checking in to and complete the check-in process. When you arrive on campus, you can go to one of the Check-In stations and scan the QR code on your phone. This will immediately print the check-in labels for any of your family members being checked in.
- You are also able to use the Check-In stations in person when you arrive on campus. We will have multiple open and social distanced so that you and your family can easily check in upon arrival.
Are masks required?
- We are asking all kids and students 3 years and older to participate in Masks-to-Move. This means that anytime kids are moving (entrance, exit, bathroom breaks, etc...) and anytime they are unable to social distance from others or playing around the room they must wear a mask. We also have extra adult and kids masks available on site.
How early can I drop my kids off at KidCity after being checked in on a Sunday morning?
- You can drop your kids off as early as 10 minutes before the service starts. To ensure the safety and health of your children and our volunteers, we will be cleaning each room between services. When KidCity is open, a volunteer will help you drop off your children at the appropriate area.
Is KidCity Live still available to watch each week?
- We know that some families may still want to stay at home, so we are continuing to create new episodes of KidCity Live each week! You can find them online by clicking on the buttons below!
We know this season may bring very real stress, anxiety, and uncertainty as things begin to reopen. We are here to help! You can email us at [email protected], call us at (859) 277-2014. You can also submit your question below!